Specific Clinical Objectives of Body App™ Hair, Skin & Nails
- Vitamin C is an essential component in the body’s production of collagen and a potent antioxidant that can help rejuvenate aged and photodamaged skin.
- Vitamin D contributes to healthy skin cell renewal and repair. It also supports the skin’s immune system and can neutralize free radicals within the epidermal layers.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that supports the hardness and integrity of the nail.
- Cynatine® HNS Solubilized Keratin is a Patented, solubilized keratin that supports the strength, brightness and appearance of hair and nails.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic source of bioavailable sulfur. Sulfur is an antioxidant mineral found in major structural tissues of the body such as hair, skin and nails. MSM is used to produce glycosaminoglycans (or mucopolysaccharides) present in proteoglycans such as chondroitin sulfate, dermatan sulfate, and hyaluronic acid.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) contains triterpenoid compounds that elevate collagen synthesis, thus speeding the process of repairing damaged skin and minimizing scarring.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) contains a saponin called escin, which has anti-inflammatory properties and is used as an effective skin purifier.