B12 Energy consists of water soluble compounds that work together in various biochemical functions throughout the body including cellular energy production, healthy red-blood-cell formation, healthy neurological function, adrenal support and stress management.*
Specific Clinical Objectives of Body App™ B12 Energy
- Vitamin B3 (as niacinimide) is the form of niacin that circulates in the bloodstream and is needed for the synthesis of energy (ATP), the activation of folate and the regeneration of glutathione. Niacinamide does not cause flushing or skin irritation.
- Vitamin B5 (as calcium D-pantothenate) is essential for the production of energy (via the Krebs Cycle), the synthesis of adrenal hormones, protein metabolism, and wound healing.
- Pantethine (Vitamin B5 derivative) supports lipid metabolism by its ability to raise levels of CoA, a cofactor involved in several metabolic pathways including carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) has been shown to protect living lipids and proteins against glycation reactions. Aging results in the formation of advanced glycation end products throughout the body.
- Quarterfolic® (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) is an essential B vitamin needed by the body to produce and maintain new cells, as well as for the creation of DNA and RNA. It is an essential nutrient for the maintenance of healthy homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) is an essential B vitamin for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production. It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.