Advanced MultiVitamin is a broad spectrum, comprehensive daily multivitamin that combines 29 essential vitamins, minerals and critical antioxidants all in one easy to use patch.*
Specific Clinical Objectives of Body App™ Advanced MultiVitamin
- Rich in immune enhancing antioxidants Vitamins A, C, and E.
- Contains Vitamin D3 which is considered a “miracle nutrient” for your immune system, as it enables your body to produce well over 200 antimicrobial peptides, which are indispensable in fighting off a wide range of infections. Vitamin D3 enhances calcium and phosphorous absorption, stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin (an important structural protein in bone), and is involved in proper cell differentiation and immune response.
- Vitamin K2 belongs to a group of vitamin K compounds called menaquinones, which show greater bioactivity when compared to K1. K2 is absorbed more completely, remains in the body longer and delivers more benefits for bones, blood vessels, and other soft tissues.
- Folic acid is used for the production of DNA and red blood cells. It supports brain and nervous system function and benefits mental health. Folic Acid is also needed for protein metabolism and may support cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) is a water-soluble B vitamin essential for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production. It also plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells.
- Iron (as iron bisglycinate) is a critical component of hemoglobin‚ the main oxygen-carrying compound in the blood‚ and therefore a prerequisite for adequate oxygen supply to the cells. Iron is also required for energy production and collagen synthesis.
- Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) is a natural antioxidant carotenoid has been shown to promote a healthy inflammatory response, support skin during exposure to sunlight and support joint and eye health.